Brainstorming

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I can choose whether to design an interactive website or animation that describes:

Advertise - I could create an animated banner or website of some sort to advertise a product.

Market - offer things for sale - create an online store?

Touch - have an interactive animation thingy where u can 'touch'/ click on things and do stuff with it. A game of some sort perhaps?

Breath - (Now can I just point out how random these bloody words are?!!) Ermm... Do a website on bad breath?? Hahaha Have an interactive animation on brushing someone's teeth!

Sent - make a person or thing go somewhere. So make an animation about a person sending something????

Soothe - calm, ease pain or distress. relaxing, easy. Make a website on how to relax or aromatherapy? Or perhaps a soothing animation - a holiday theme??

So far I'm liking to the idea of making a website based on the words 'advertise' or 'market' and create a website/online store to promote and sell a random product. Have no idea what i'll be 'selling' though!! Probably some random art/design product!!!

Or.. I possibly might want to do the aromatherapy website as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home